Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Laughing Children

My children are laughing while watching Word Girl so I can steal a moment for family history.

I imported my Mother-in-laws (MIL) older family tree maker files - they look like they went in well.  So that adds a lot of my wife's side of the family tree.  MIL has been working for years on this tree and she is real model for good research and hard work.  I feel very fortunate to be working with MIL and crew working on the Kelleher side for their hard work.

I am also finding it interesting that I have been a member of HH for years but never really appreciated their newsletter (that my MIL puts hours upon hundreds of hours working on).  Now I appreciate it.  MIL suggested subscribing to Eastman Online which I have and I have twitter list for family history.  I am looking to add down the road a good news feed on family history - any suggestions would be appreciated.

Places I want to chet out is www.worldcat.org
For that Union soldier in the family - I need to check out www.suvcw.org
For the NH - Sawtell - www.sos.hn.gov/archives/nhstatepapers.html
Canadian Family - Sawtell - www.collectionscanada.gc.ca/databases/family/index-e.html and www.collectionscanada.gc.ca/genealogy/
Ireland - www.iar.ie

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment